How to Apply for Child Care Assistance
- Monitoring Reports (Inspection Reports) can be found in our Child Care Provider’s Directory in the “MORE DETAILS” tab
- DEH (Department of Environmental Health) Health Inspection Reports for licensed child care providers can be found on their online database here.
Please contact us if you need any information or may have questions regarding the following:
Note: Our database is a work and progress and would be made available soon.
> Click here for our contact information
Types of Child Care
- Child Ratio
- Full Time/Part Time
Helpful Info and Resources
- Other Programs (SNAP, MIP, MAP, etc.)
- Summary of Facility Inspections (By Child Care Centers, Star Rating i.e.)
- Monitoring & Tracking (Inspection Reports)
- Narrow Cost Analysis Report 2022
- Statistical Report (# of Applicants Enrolled – 2 year comparison)